|Date of birth||26 January 1995|
|Place of birth||Linlithgow, Scotland|
|2014–2015||→ Stirling Albion (loan)||4||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:16, 9 January 2015 (UTC).
Lewis Small (born 26 January 1995) is a Scottish footballer who plays for Falkirk in the Scottish Championship. Small is a product of the Falkirk academy system, graduating to the first team in 2012-13 Season.
Small came through the Academy system of his local senior club Falkirk, making his first team debut against Cowdenbeath at Central Park as a substitute for Andy Haworth in the 68th minute. His first senior goal followed in November with the winner deep in injury time against Hamilton Academical. Small has struggled with a shoulder injury over the last couple of years.
- As of 9 January 2015
|Stirling Albion (loan)||2014–15||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||4||0|
- "Player Biographies". Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "Cowdenbeath 1 - 1 Falkirk : Saturday, 29th September 2012". Scottish Football League. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "Small is beautiful for Elvis". The Scottish Sun. 28 November 2012. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "Small joins on loan". Stirling Albion F.C. 5 December 2014. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "Lewis Small Football Stats". Soccerbase. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- Includes Challenge Cup ties.