Lewis Vivian Loyd
He was married on 14 August 1879 to Lady Mary Sophia Hely Hutchinson (1854–1936), daughter of 4th Earl of Donoughmore, a writer and translator with whom he had three children: two sons and a daughter. From his uncle Samuel Jones Loyd, 1st Baron Overstone (1796–1883) he inherited the manor of Withybrook, Wolvey in Warwickshire, and the estate passed on his death to his oldest son Richard Lewis Loyd.
- "Richard John [Hely-Hutchinson], 4th Earl of Donoughmore, PC". Cracroft's Peerage. Archived from the original on 28 September 2011. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs – Constituencies beginning with "C" (part 3)
- Craig, F. W. S. (1989) . British parliamentary election results 1885–1918 (2nd ed.). Chichester: Parliamentary Research Services. p. 94. ISBN 0-900178-27-2.
- "Colonel Lewis Vivian Loyd". ThePeerage.com. Retrieved 28 June 2010.[unreliable source]
- "Mary S. Loyd, 1854-1936". The Correspondence of James McNeill Whistler. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- Melville Henry Massue Ruvigny et Raineval (marquis de) (1994). Plantagenet Roll of the Blood Royal: The Clarence Volume, Containing the Descendants of George, Duke of Clarence. Genealogical Publishing Com. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- Leigh Rayment's peerage pages: O
- "Parishes: Wolvey". A History of the County of Warwick: Volume 6: Knightlow hundred. 1951. pp. 281–287. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by Lewis Loyd
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
John Eldon Gorst
| Member of Parliament for Chatham
1892 – 1895
|This article about a Conservative Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom born in the 1850s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|