Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lexicon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The lexicon of a language is its vocabulary.
- DLR Lexicon, a building in Dún Laoghaire, Ireland
- Lexicon (cardgame), a word card game of the 1930s
- Lexicon (company), an audio equipment manufacturer
- Lexicon Branding, a company devoted to inventing names for products
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, a biopharmaceutical company
- Lexicon (game), a role-playing game using Wiki software
- Lexicon Gaming Convention, held in Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- Lexicon (mathematics), a real number that is disjunctive to every base
- Lexicon (novel), a 2013 novel by Max Barry
- Lexicon (program), a text editor and word processor
- Lexicon (typeface), a typeface designed by Bram de Does
- Lexicon Tower, tower block near Old Street Roundabout in London
- Lexicon, the home planet of WordGirl, star of an educational TV show
- Lex Icon, a stage name used by Norwegian black metal musician Stian Arnesen (AKA Nagash)
- The Suda, sometimes cited as the Suda Lexicon or Suidias's Lexicon
- The Harry Potter Lexicon, sometimes referred to as the Lexicon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lexicon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.