From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lexicon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The lexicon of a language is its vocabulary.
- Lexicon (mathematics), any real numbers with particular properties
- Lexicon (program), a text editor and word processor
- Lexicon (company), an audio equipment manufacturer
- Lexicon Branding, a company devoted to inventing names for products
- Lexicon (cardgame), a word card game of the 1930s
- Lexicon (game), a role-playing game using Wiki software
- Lexicon (typeface), a typeface designed by Bram de Does
- Lexicon (novel), a 2013 novel by Max Barry
- Lexicon, the home planet of Word Girl
- The Domestic Extremism Lexicon, a U.S. government document
- Harry Potter Lexicon, a Harry Potter fan site
- The Lexicon of Love, an album by ABC
- Lex Icon, a stage name used by Norwegian black metal musician Stian Arnesen (AKA Nagash)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.