From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lexy may refer to:
- Lexy, Meurthe-et-Moselle, a commune of the Meurthe-et-Moselle department in France
- Edward Lexy (1897-1970), British film actor
- Lexy Ortega (born 1969), Italian chess Grandmaster
- Lexy (singer), Korean female soloist
- Lexy, one half of Lexy & K-Paul, DJs from Berlin
- Lexi, a given name (typically for a girl)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lexy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.