Li Lianying: The Imperial Eunuch
|Li Lianying: The Imperial Eunuch|
|Mandarin||Dà Tàijiān Lǐ Liányīng|
|Directed by||Tian Zhuangzhuang|
|Produced by||Alan Chui|
|Written by||Guo Tianxiang|
|Music by||Mo Fan|
Beijing Film Studio
Skai Film Production Ltd.
Li Lianying: The Imperial Eunuch, also known as The Last Eunuch, is a 1991 Chinese biographical film directed by Tian Zhuangzhuang. It tells the story of Li Lianying, a eunuch who wielded power in the waning days of the Qing Dynasty. The film was entered into the 41st Berlin International Film Festival, where it won an Honourable Mention.
- Jiang Wen as Li Lianying
- Liu Xiaoqing as Empress Dowager Cixi
- Xu Fan as Consort Zhen
- Zhu Xu as Prince Chun
- Tian Shaojun
- Liu Bin
- Ding Jiali
- "Berlinale: 1991 Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2011-03-22.
- Li Lianying: The Imperial Eunuch on IMDb
- Li Lianying: The Imperial Eunuch at AllMovie
- Li Lianying: The Imperial Eunuch at the Hong Kong Movie DataBase
- Li Lianying: The Imperial Eunuch at the Chinese Movie Database
|This article about a biographical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Chinese film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|