From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Li Ying may refer to:
- Li Ying (Eastern Han), governor of Henan Commandery during the Han Dynasty
- Li Ying (prince), a crown prince of the Tang Dynasty
- Li Ying (Water Margin), a fictional character in the Water Margin
- Li Ying (footballer) (b. 1993), 李影, Chinese national footballer
- Li Ying (volleyball) (b. 1979), 李颖, former Chinese volleyball player for Bayi Volleyball
- Li Ying (volleyball) (born in 1988) (b. 1988), 李莹, Chinese volleyball player for Tianjin Volleyball
- Li Ying (volleyball) (born in 1995) (b. 1995), 李莹, Chinese volleyball player for Zhejiang Volleyball
- Li Ying College, a school in Hong Kong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Li Ying.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.