Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chiefly it refers to:
- liberty cap, a brimless felt cap, such as the Phrygian cap or pileus, emblematic of a slave's manumission in classical antiquity.
The phrase may also refer to:
- Liberty Cap (California), a celebrated granite dome in Yosemite National Park
- Liberty Cap, an unusual hot spring in Yellowstone National Park
- Liberty Cap, a prominent peak on Mount Rainier
- The liberty cap (Psilocybe semilanceata), a psilocybin mushroom
- The Liberty Cap half cent and large cent, early coins of the United States dollar.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liberty cap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.