Jump to navigation Jump to search
Libon may refer to:
- Libon (architect), an ancient Greek architect
- Libon (Bithynia), a town of ancient Bithynia
- Libon (service), a VoIP and instant messaging application for smartphones
- Libon, Albay, Philippines
- A village in the Logo Anseba district of Eritrea
- fr:Libon, Ivan Terlecki (1972), French cartoonist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.