Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up library in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A library is a collection of books or an institution lending books and providing information.
Library may also refer to:
- Library (PAT station), a station on the light rail network of Port Authority of Allegheny County, US
- Library (UTA station), a transit station in Salt Lake City, US
- Library, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community in Pennsylvania, US
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Library (journal), a former American literary magazine
- "Library", a song by Bridgit Mendler from her 2016 EP Nemesis
Science and technology
- Library (biology), a collection of molecules in a stable form that represents some aspect of an organism
- Library (computing), a collection of subprograms used to develop software
- Digital library, an online database of digital objects
- Library (electronics), a collection of cells, macros or functional units that perform common operations
- Library, a virtual folder that aggregates content from various locations; see Features new to Windows 7#Libraries
- Librarian, an individual person or one of a group of people responsible for managing a library and its services
- Mercantile Library (disambiguation)
- The Library (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Library.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.