Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lick may refer to:
- Licking, the action of passing the tongue over a surface.
- Lick (crater), a crater on the Moon named after James Lick
- 1951 Lick, an asteroid named after James Lick
- Lick Township, Jackson County, Ohio, United States
- Lick (surname), people with "Lick" as a surname
- J. C. R. Licklider (1915–1990), American computer scientist, nicknamed "Lick"
- Lick (album), by The Lemonheads
- Lick (band), an American band, fl. 1990s
- Lick (music), a short phrase, or series of notes, often improvised by a musician
- The Lick (music), a frequently used jazz lick, that is commonly known as 'The Lick'
- "Lick" (song), by Joi
- Lick's Homeburgers, a Canadian restaurant chain
- Lick Observatory, an astronomical observatory in California named after James Lick
- The Lick, a British music television show presented by Trevor Nelson
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.