Lick Me I'm Delicious
|Founder||Charlie Harry Francis|
The company was founded in 2011 by food inventor Charlie Harry Francis. In 2014, the company created an edible mist machine which emits flavored mists that taste like various foods and have no calories.
The company produces ice cream known with exotic indigence. One flavour is made with jellyfish protein that retails at over £140 per scoop. The company also sells and rents a machine that produces edible mists in over two hundred flavors.
- "Lick Me I'm Delicious". Smarta100 Awards. Retrieved June 12, 2014.
- "The Story". Lick Me I'm Delicious. Retrieved June 12, 2014.
- Diaz, Jesus (June 2, 2014). "This machine produces edible mist in 200 delicious flavors". Sploid. Gizmodo. Retrieved June 12, 2014.
- Campbell, Andy (May 27, 2014). "Edible Mist Machine Lets You Inhale Bacon Without The Calories". Huffington Post. Retrieved June 12, 2014.
- Cox, Carolyn (May 28, 2014). "Edible Mist Machine Lets You "Enjoy" All Your Favorite Foods Without Those Pesky Nutrients". Geekosystem. Retrieved June 12, 2014.
- Morse, Caroline (June 12, 2014). "Craziest ice cream flavors around the world". USA Today. Retrieved June 12, 2014.
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|