Lie Detector (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lie Detector may also refer to:
- Silent Talker Lie Detector, an alternative to the polygraph, invented between 2000 and 2002
- Lie Detector (TV series), a 2005 show on PAX TV
- "Lie Detector" (song), a song by Reverend Horton Heat from Space Heater
- "Lie Detector", a song by the Dead Kennedys from Bedtime for Democracy
- Lie Detector (board game), a 1960 board game originally published by Mattel.
- "Lie Detector Test," a song by Bis from The New Transistor Heroes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lie Detector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.