Jump to navigation Jump to search
Justus von Liebig (1803–1873) was a German chemist.
Liebig may also refer to:
- Liebig (crater), a lunar crater
- Pueblo Liebig, a village and municipality in Argentina
- Liebig's Extract of Meat Company, originator of Liebig and Oxo meat extracts
As a surname:
- Christopher Liebig, (born 1987), German rugby union player
- Robert Liebig, German luger of the late 1920s
- Steffen Liebig (born 1989), German rugby union player
- Tina Liebig (born 1980), German racing cyclist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liebig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.