Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lien is any sort of charge or encumbrance against an item of property that secures the payment of a debt.
Lien may also refer to:
- Maritime lien, maritime law term
- Mechanics lien, hold on real property for the benefit of someone whose work or property improves the property
- Tax lien, lien imposed on property by law to secure payment of taxes
- Le lien, the only novel by Vanessa Duriès
- Spleen or lien, an organ of the body
People with the surname
- Lien Chan, Taiwanese politician
- Alexian Lien, victim of Hollywood Stuntz gang assault
- Jennifer Lien, American actress
- Magnhild Lien, Norwegian mathematician
Characters with the given name
- Lien Hughes, character from the As the World Turns
- Lien Neville, character from the King of Fighters: Maximum Impact series
- Lien, a character in Order of the Stick
- Lien, a character and the pilot of God Erlang from Hero of Robots
- Kim Lien, a large village in Vietnam
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lien.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.