From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Life Guards)
|Look up lifeguard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lifeguard is an emergency service worker.
Lifeguard may also refer to:
- Lifeguard (film), a 1976 film starring Sam Elliott and Anne Archer
- The Lifeguard, a 2013 film starring Kristen Bell and David Lambert
- Lifeguard (reality TV series)
- Lifeguard, a book by James Patterson
- "Lifeguard", a short story in the collection Pigeon Feathers by John Updike
- Lifeguard (comics), an X-Men character
- Life Guards (United Kingdom), a British Army regiment
- Life Guards (Sweden), a Swedish Army regiment
- Royal Bavarian Infantry Lifeguards Regiment, a Bavarian Army regiment
- Royal Life Guards (Denmark), a Danish Army regiment
- Commander-in-Chief's Guard or Washington's Life Guard, was a short-lived Continental Army infantry and cavalry unit (1776–1783)
- Leibgarde (en: lifeguard or life-guard), military elite / gurd unit in European countries
- Lifeguard (automobile safety), a 1956 safety package marketed by the Ford Motor Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifeguard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.