Lifehouse may refer to:
- Lifehouse (band), an American rock band
- Lifehouse (album) (2005), the band's self-titled album
- Lifehouse (rock opera), a rock opera by the British rock band The Who, spread across numerous albums
- The Lifehouse Method, a defunct (in 2008) Internet site related to the Lifehouse rock opera by The Who
- Lifehouse (novel) (1982), a science-fiction novel by Spider Robinson; third in the trilogy Mindkiller, Time Pressure and Lifehouse
- See also
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifehouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.