From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lifesavers)
|Look up lifesaver or lifesavers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Life saver may refer to:
- A person who participates in lifesaving or lifeguarding activities
- Personal flotation device, a piece of equipment worn to keep the wearer afloat
- Lifebuoy, a buoy designed to be thrown to a person in the water to provide buoyancy and prevent drowning.
- The Cronulla District Lifesaver Rescue Service
- The Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service
- Royal Life Saving Society UK
- Life Savers, a brand of candy
- Life Savers (film), a 1916 film starring Oliver Hardy
- LifeSaver bottle used to turn dirty/polluted water into drinking water
- Lifesavas, similarly named hip-hop group from Portland, Oregon
- Lifesavers Underground (LSU), The Christian rock band
- "Life Saver", a song by Chicago from their album Chicago VII
- "Lifesaver" (song), Emiliana Torrini 2005
- "Lifesaver", a song from Guru's 1995 album, Guru's Jazzmatazz, Vol. 2: The New Reality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Life saver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.