From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lifespan)
|Look up lifespan or life span in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Life span or lifespan may refer to:
- Maximum life span, the maximum lifespan observed in a group
- Life expectancy, the average lifespan expected of a group
- Longevity, the average lifespan expected under ideal conditions
- Lifespan (film), a 1976 film starring Klaus Kinski
- Lifespan (album), a 2004 album by Kris Davis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Life span.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.