From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up life-time or lifetime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lifetime may refer to:
- Life expectancy, the length of time a person is expected to remain alive
- Mean lifetime, a certain number that characterizes the rate of reduction ("decay") of an assembly of unstable particles.
- Service life, a product's expected lifetime, or the acceptable period of use in service
- Object lifetime, in object-oriented programming, the time between an object's creation until the object is no longer used
- "Life Time" (M*A*S*H episode)
- Lifetime (TV network), a cable television programming network geared towards women
- Lifetime (band), a rock band
- Lifetime (Canada), the Canadian version of the TV channel of the same name
- Lifetime Products, a manufacturer of tables, chairs, outdoor sheds, utility trailers, and residential basketball equipment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifetime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.