From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up life-time or lifetime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lifetime may refer to:
- Life expectancy, the length of time a person is expected to remain alive
- Mean lifetime, a certain number that characterizes the rate of reduction ("decay") of a particle of an assembly
- Service life, a product's expected lifetime, or the acceptable period of use in service
- Object lifetime, in object-oriented programming, the time between an object's creation until the object is no longer used
- "Life Time" (M*A*S*H episode)
- Lifetime (TV network), a cable television programming network geared towards women
- Lifetime (Canada), the Canadian version of the TV channel of the same name.
- Lifetime Products, a manufacturer of tables, chairs, outdoor sheds, utility trailers, and residential basketball equipment
- Lifetime (band), an American melodic hardcore punk band from New Jersey
- The Tony Williams Lifetime, a pioneering jazz fusion group led by drummer Tony Williams
- "A Lifetime", a song on Better Than Ezra's 2001 album Before the Robots
- "Lifetime" (Katharine McPhee song), a song on Katharine McPhee's 2010 album Unbroken
- Lifetime (album), a 2007 album by the influential New Jersey band Lifetime
- Life Time (Rollins Band album)
- Life Time (Tony Williams album), 1964
- "Lifetime" (song), a song by American R&B/soul singer Maxwell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifetime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.