Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lightfoot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lightfoot may refer to:
- Lightfoot (surname)
- Joseph Barber Lightfoot an English theologian and Bishop of Durham of the 19th century.
- Lightfoot (lacrosse), Native American lacrosse player
- Lightfoot, Virginia, an area of York County that is west of Williamsburg, VA
- Operation Lightfoot, part of the Second Battle of El Alamein
- Lightfoot House, a Grade II listed building in the UK named after the bishop
- Light-foot, the time it takes light to travel 1 foot
- Ardy Lightfoot, a 1993 Super NES game
- Sammy Lightfoot, a 1983 multiplatform video game by SierraVision
- Lightfoot (Transformers), an Autobot character from the Transformers fictional series
- Lightfoot (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Lightfoot (Middle-earth), a horse from J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings
- Captain Lightfoot, a 1955 film starring Rock Hudson
- Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, a 1974 film starring Clint Eastwood
- Lightfoot!, the 1966 debut album by Gordon Lightfoot
- Light-Foot, a 1959 jazz album by Lou Donaldson
- "Lightfoot", a song by The Guess Who from Wheatfield Soul
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lightfoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.