||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
2.0 / 15 April 2014
|Operating system||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP|
|Available in||English, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian and Spanish|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Lightscreen is a lightweight screen shooting application for Microsoft Windows used to automate the process of saving and cataloging screenshots. It operates as a hidden background process that is invoked with one (or multiple) hotkeys and then saves a screenshot file to disk according to the user's preferences. It has no built-in editing or annotation tools. Lightscreen has features to set a delay time and save screenshots in multiple image formats. A portable version is available
- "Lightscreen Summary". SourceForge. Geeknet, Inc. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Lightscreen". Qt-Apps.org. Qt-Apps.org Team. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- See Lightscreen v1.01 Options dialog box
- "Lightscreen Captures Region Screenshots with Ease". Lifehacker. 21 January 2009. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- "Take Screenshots Fast and Easy". Softpedia. SoftNews NET SRL. 26 April 2010. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- Lenahan, Tim (14 October 2009). "How to Take Easy Screenshots with Lightscreen Portable". MakeUseOf.com. MakeUseOf. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- "Portable Lightscreen 1.01". Softpedia. SoftNews NET SRL. 22 March 2010. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- "Lightscreen: Fast & Easy Screenshots". Cybernet News. 5 February 2009. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
|This multimedia software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|