The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
2.0 / 15 April 2014
|Operating system||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP|
|Available in||English, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian and Spanish|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Lightscreen is a lightweight screen shooting application for Microsoft Windows, used to automate the process of saving and cataloging screenshots. It operates as a hidden background process that is invoked with one (or multiple) hotkeys and then saves a screenshot file to disk according to the user's preferences. It has no built-in editing or annotation tools. Lightscreen has features to set a delay time and save screenshots in multiple image formats. A portable version is available
Current Website: https://lightscreen.com.ar/ As of August 20 2020, Lightscreen is at Version 2.4 and the download is hosted on Github. It no longer appears to be using Sourceforge.net which is still hosting version 1.01 and was last updated 2014-04-15.
- "Lightscreen Summary". SourceForge. Geeknet, Inc. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- "Lightscreen". Qt-Apps.org. Qt-Apps.org Team. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- See Lightscreen v1.01 Options dialog box
- "Lightscreen Captures Region Screenshots with Ease". Lifehacker. 21 January 2009. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- "Take Screenshots Fast and Easy". Softpedia. SoftNews NET SRL. 26 April 2010. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- Lenahan, Tim (14 October 2009). "How to Take Easy Screenshots with Lightscreen Portable". MakeUseOf.com. MakeUseOf. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- "Portable Lightscreen 1.01". Softpedia. SoftNews NET SRL. 22 March 2010. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- "Lightscreen: Fast & Easy Screenshots". Cybernet News. 5 February 2009. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
|This multimedia software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|