Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ligurian may mean:
- Ligurian, pertaining to modern Liguria
- Ligurian, pertaining to the ancient Ligures
- Ligurian (Romance language), a modern language spoken in parts of Italy, France, Monaco and Argentina
- Ligurian (ancient language), the extinct language spoken in the ancient Ligures
- The Ligurian bee
- The Ligurian Sea
- The Ligurian Sea Cetacean Sanctuary
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ligurian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.