From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha|
|Preceded by||Dev Kant Baruah|
|Succeeded by||Dev Kant Baruah|
1 December 1917|
Juria, Nowgong British India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|Children||2 Sons and 1 Daughter|
Liladhar Kotoki was an Indian politician. He was elected to the Lok Sabha, lower house of the Parliament of India from Nowgong, Assam in 1957, 1962, 1967, and 1971 as a member of the Indian National Congress. 
- "Lok Sabha Members Bioprofile Liladhar Kotoki". Parliament of India. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- "Members-Assam". Parliament of India. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- The Assam Directory and Tea Areas Handbook. Assam Review Publishing Company. 1968. p. 68. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- Sir Stanley Reed (1961). The Times of India Directory and Year Book Including Who's who. Bennett, Coleman & Company. p. 1311. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- V. N. Malhotra (1971). People's Victory: An Analysis of 1971 Elections. p. 24. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
|This article about an Indian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|