|Full name||Lily Simkin|
|Date of birth||9 September 2003|
|Place of birth||Walsall, England|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 24 January 2021|
Simkin began playing football at local club Wyrley Juniors, a sister club of Birmingham City. She first joined the Wildcats program at the age of five before joining the boys' team. At the age of ten she joined the Birmingham City RTC.
On 17 November 2019, Simkin made her senior first-team debut at the age of 16 as 62nd-minute substitute for Freya Gregory in a 3–0 WSL defeat away to Brighton & Hove Albion. She started the next match, a 6–0 defeat to eventual league champions Chelsea. Simkin made a total of six appearances during the 2019–20 season before it was curtailed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- As of match played 24 January 2021.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Total|
|Birmingham City||2019–20||FA WSL||6||0||0||0||0||0||6||0|
- "Lily Simkin Birmingham profile". Birmingham City Football Club. Retrieved 6 March 2020.
- "Lily Simkin capped by England". Wyrley Juniors.
- "Simkin steps up". Birmingham City Football Club.
- "Simkin adapting well to Barclays FA WSL". Birmingham City Football Club.
- "Brighton 3-0 Birmingham". womenscompetitions.thefa.com.
- "Birmingham 0-6 Chelsea". womenscompetitions.thefa.com.
- "Lily Simkin Soccerway profile". Soccerway. Retrieved 27 January 2021.