From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Limbus (lat. "edge, boundary") may refer to:
- Corneal limbus, the border of the cornea and the sclera (the white of the eye)
- Limbus of fossa ovalis, in the heart
- Limbus 3 and Limbus 4, two line-ups of a German avant-garde musical group
- See also
- Limbo, a speculative idea about the afterlife condition of those who die in original sin without being assigned to the Hell of the Damned in Catholic Church theology (referring to the "edge" of Hell)
- Limbu people, an ethnic group in Nepal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limbus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.