||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Linda P. Hudson|
|Born||Linda Parker Hudson|
|Education||University of Florida|
Linda Parker Hudson is an American businesswoman, currently the Chairman & CEO of The Cardea Group and former President and CEO of BAE Systems Inc. and Chief Operating Officer, BAE Systems plc.
A graduate of the University of Florida, Hudson received her bachelor's degree with honors in Industrial and Systems Engineering in 1972. She remains active in the alumni and athletic associations and serves on advisory boards for the College of Engineering. In 2011, she received an honorary doctorate degree in Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and in 2014 she received an honorary doctorate in science degree from the University of Florida.
Hudson was the president & CEO of BAE Systems, Inc.
- "Linda P. Hudson". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- "Cardea Ideas". www.cardeagroup.com. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- "Home". www.cardeagroup.com. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- Sutton, Robert I. (2010-09-07). Good boss, bad boss: how to be the best-- and learn from the worst. Hachette Digital, Inc. pp. 25–. ISBN 978-0-446-55608-8. Retrieved 6 August 2011.
- Chand, Samuel R. (2010-10-26). Cracking Your Church's Culture Code: Seven Keys to Unleashing Vision and Inspiration. John Wiley and Sons. pp. 112–. ISBN 978-0-470-62781-5. Retrieved 6 August 2011.
- Bryant, Adam (2011-04-12). The Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed. Macmillan. pp. 12–. ISBN 978-1-4299-5916-2. Retrieved 6 August 2011.
- "Bank of America | Investor Relations | Board of Directors". Bank of America Investor Relations. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- "Southern Company - Information for Investors - Corporate Governance - Board of Directors". investor.southerncompany.com. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- "Ingersoll Rand Board of Directors".
- "Linda P. Hudson launches Leader in Residence Program in Engineering with $1M gift » Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering » University of Florida". www.eng.ufl.edu. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- "Linda Hudson: Defense Industry Trailblazer" (PDF).
- Goh, Helen. "UF extends highest honor to engineering pioneer Linda Parker Hudson". UF News. UF News. Retrieved 2014-12-23.
- "BAE Systems, Inc. President and CEO Linda P. Hudson Announces Plan to Retire Next Year | BAE Systems | United States". www.baesystems.com. Retrieved 2015-11-04.