From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lineman (occupation))
Lineman or linesman may refer to:
In personal roles:
- Lineman (technician), one who installs and maintains electrical power, telephone, or telegraph lines
- Lineman (American football), a position in American football
- Assistant referee (association football) or linesman
- Linesmen, officials in ice hockey
- Line umpire, an official in tennis
In other uses:
- "The Lineman", a song composed by Sam Spence for Associated Production Music
- La Linea (TV series) or Lineman, an Italian animated short series
- Linesman/Mediator Air Defence RADAR system
- "Wichita Lineman", a song written by Jimmy Webb in 1968, first recorded by Glen Campbell and widely covered since
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lineman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.