(Redirected from Lineman (occupation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lineman or linesman may refer to:
In personal roles:
- Lineworker, one who installs and maintains electrical power, telephone, or telegraph lines
- Lineman (gridiron football), a position in American football
- Assistant referee (association football) or linesman
- Linesmen, officials in ice hockey
- Line umpire, an official in tennis
In other uses:
- Western Union splice or Lineman splice, a type of electrical wiring splice
- "The Lineman", a song composed by Sam Spence for Associated Production Music
- La Linea (TV series) or Lineman, an Italian animated short series
- Linesman/Mediator Air Defence RADAR system
- "Wichita Lineman", a song written by Jimmy Webb in 1968, first recorded by Glen Campbell and widely covered since
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lineman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.