From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up linoleum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Linoleum is a material used for floor covering and also by artists for linocut prints.
Linoleum may also refer to:
- Linoleum (band), a London-based musical group
- Linoleum (EP), an EP by progressive metal band Pain Of Salvation
- "Linoléum", a song by Dumas
- "Linoleum", a track on the album Punk in Drublic by the Californian punk rock band NOFX
- Linoleum knife, a small knife
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Linoleum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.