From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Linz (on the Danube) is the third-largest city in Austria.
- Linz am Rhein is a small German town on the Rhine.
- Alex D. Linz (born 1989), American actor
- Juan Linz (1926-2013), Spanish-German professor of sociology and political science
- Peter Linz (born 1967), American puppeteer
- Phil Linz (born 1939), American baseball player
- Roland Linz (born 1981), Austrian footballer
Linz may also refer to:
- Symphony No. 36 (Mozart), a symphony by Mozart known as the "Linz Symphony"
- LINZ, Land Information New Zealand, New Zealand government agency
- SS Linz, an Austro-Hungarian Ocean Liner that hit a mine and sank in the Adriatic Sea with great loss of life on 20 February 1918.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Linz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.