Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lisle may refer to:
Lisle is a last name of Norman origin.
- Jim Lisle, Australian rugby footballer
- Raymond Lisle (1910-1994), American attorney, officer in the US Foreign Service, and Dean of Brooklyn Law School
- Sel Lisle, Australian rugby league footballer
- Vanessa de Lisle, British fashion journalist
- Lisle, Dordogne
- Lisle, Loir-et-Cher
- Lisle-en-Barrois, in the Meuse département
- Lisle-en-Rigault, in the Meuse département
- Lisle-sur-Tarn, in the Tarn département
- Obsolete spelling of Lille
- United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lisle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.