Lisle may refer to:
Lisle is a last name of Norman origin.
- Jim Lisle, Australian rugby footballer
- Sel Lisle, Australian rugby league footballer
- Vanessa de Lisle, British fashion journalist
- Lisle, Dordogne
- Lisle, Loir-et-Cher
- Lisle-en-Barrois, in the Meuse département
- Lisle-en-Rigault, in the Meuse département
- Lisle-sur-Tarn, in the Tarn département
- Obsolete spelling of Lille
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lisle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.