List of ambassadors of New Zealand to the United States
|Ambassador of New Zealand to the United States
Embassy of New Zealand, Washington, D.C.
|Inaugural holder||Walter Nash|
|Formation||February 16, 1942|
The Ambassador from New Zealand to the United States is New Zealand's foremost diplomatic representative in the United States of America, and in charge of New Zealand's diplomatic mission in the United States.
The embassy is located in Washington, D.C., the United States' capital city. New Zealand has maintained a resident ambassador in the United States since 1961, and a resident Head of Mission since 1941.
List of heads of mission
Ministers in the United States
Chargés d'Affaires in the United States
- Lloyd White (1958–1961)
Ambassadors to the United States
- George Laking (1961–1967)
- Frank Corner (1967–1972)
- Lloyd White (1972–1978)
- Merwyn Norrish (1978–1980)
- Hon. Frank Gill (1980–1982)
- Rt Hon. Sir Lancelot Adams-Scheider (1982–1985)
- Rt Hon. Sir Wallace Rowling (1985–1988)
- Tim Francis (1988–1991)
- Denis McLean (1991–1994)
- John Wood (1994–1998)
- Rt Hon. Jim Bolger (1998–2002)
- John Wood (2002–2006)
- Roy Ferguson (2006–2010)
- Rt Hon. Mike Moore (2010 - 2015)
- Carl Worker Charge d'Affaires a.i., (June 2015-December 2015)
- Hon. Tim Groser (2016 - Present)
- Carl Worker 
- New Zealand Heads of Overseas Missions: United States. New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Retrieved on 2008-03-29.
- Chief of Protocol,