List of Evolution-Data Optimized network equipment suppliers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This is a list of notable providers of Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO) infrastructure equipment:
- Airvana in partnership with Nortel, provides EV-DO infrastructure to Verizon Wireless, Sprint Corporation in North America.
- Alcatel-Lucent is the supplier for a majority of CDMA operators, including Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular and Sprint Corporation
- Bridgewater systems 
- DGT 
- Ericsson has done several trials in China and has commercial deployment in South America.
- Motorola provides cellular infrastructure to Sprint, Verizon, and other[which?] operators.
- Star Solutions provides CDMA EV-DO network infrastructure to Telikom PNG.
- ZTE has deployed CDMA EV-DO networks in Sudan, Morocco and India