List of High Commissioners of New Zealand to Malaya
As fellow members of the Commonwealth of Nations, diplomatic relations between New Zealand and Canada were at governmental level, rather than between Heads of State. Thus, the countries exchanged High Commissioners, rather than ambassadors.
List of heads of mission
Commissioner to Malaya
Non-resident Commissioners, resident in Singapore
- Foss Shanahan (1955–1957)
High Commissioners to Malaya
Non-resident High Commissioners, resident in Singapore
- Foss Shanahan (1957–1959)
Resident High Commissioners
- Charles Bennett (1959–1963)
- Hunter Wade (1963)
- List of High Commissioners from New Zealand to Malaysia, for a list of chief diplomatic representatives in Malaysia after 1963.
- Heads of Missions List: M. New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Retrieved on 2006-07-08.
|This government of New Zealand-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|