List of American Medical Association journals
This is a list of journals published by the American Medical Association. The association publishes ten medical journals. The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) is the flagship journal of the association, while the other nine cover specific subfields. The ten journals share a common website, archives and other means of access (such as RSS), have common policies on publishing and public relations, and pool their editorial resources in producing the AMA Manual of Style. They also operate a common webpage, "For The Media", that provides free access to news releases about the latest research published in AMA journals to credentialed journalists prior to official publication dates (pre-embargo content), as well as access to all related pre-embargo (pre-publication) news releases and video news release scripts.
- Archives of General Psychiatry
- Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
- Archives of Internal Medicine
- Archives of Dermatology
- Archives of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- Archives of Neurology
- Archives of Ophthalmology
- Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery
- JAMA Surgery
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- AMA (2010). "JAMA – About JAMA". AMA. Retrieved November 6, 2010.
- AMA (2010). "JAMA & Archives Journals". AMA. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- AMA (2008). "JAMA & Archives Backfiles". AMA. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- AMA (2010). "JAMA & Archives – RSS Feed". AMA. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- EurekAlert! (2010). "The JAMA/Archives Journals – Information for Public Information Officers". AAAS. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- AMA (2010). "About the AMA Manual of Style". AMA. Retrieved 5 November 2010.