(Redirected from Literally)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up literal or literally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Literal may refer to:
- Interpretation of legal concepts:
- Literal (mathematical logic), certain logical roles taken by propositions
- Literal (computer programming), value that is fixed by its coding within the program using it
- Titled works:
- Literal and figurative language
- Literal translation
- Literalism (disambiguation)
- Littoral (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Literal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.