From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up litter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Litter is trash in small portions thrown inappropriately in a public place.
Litter may refer to:
- Litter (animal), a group of mammals born of the same pregnancy
- Litter (vehicle), a piece of furniture mounted on a platform and carried by (usually human) muscle power
- Litter (rescue basket), a basket-like stretcher device used to ferry injured people
- The Litter, a 1960s psychedelic rock band
- Plant litter, dead plant material that has fallen to the ground
- Cat litter, loose, absorbent material as part of the indoor feces and urine disposal system for pets
- Bedding (animals), material strewn in an animal's enclosure for it to sleep on and to absorb feces and urine
- Litter, County Cork, Ireland, a civil parish in the barony of Fermoy
- All pages beginning with "litter"
- All pages with titles containing litter
- Letter (disambiguation)
- Lutter (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Litter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.