From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up litterbug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Litterbug or Litter bug may refer to:
- One who litters in public places
- litterbug (band), a Canadian indie rock band
- Litterbug (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Giant burrowing cockroach or litter bug, an insect native to Australia
- "Litter Bug", a song by the cast of the Australian TV series Play School, from the album Hey Diddle Diddle
- "The Litter Bug", an episode of the TV series Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids
- Litter Bugs, a children's play by Kaye Umansky
- Litterbug is a character in the 1987 animation series Charlie Chalk.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Litterbug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.