Little Brown Jug
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Little Brown Jug (disambiguation))
Little Brown Jug can refer to:
- Little Brown Jug (song), an 1869 song by Joseph Winner. Most or all other uses of this phrase are named after this famous song
- Little Brown Jug (horse racing), a harness race for three-year-old pacing standardbreds
- Little Brown Jug (plant), Hexastylis arifolia, a wildflower found in southeast United States
The Little Brown Jug is also the name of several trophies presented to the winners of certain American football games:
- Little Brown Jug (college football trophy), awarded to the winner of the game between the University of Minnesota and the University of Michigan
- Little Brown Jug of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, awarded to the winner of a high school football game in Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Brown Jug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.