Little Johnny (disambiguation)
Little Johnny may refer to:
- Little Johnny, the fictional subject of a genre of jokes.
- Little Johnny Jones, a musical
- Little Johnny Sheep-Dung, a French fairy tale
- Little Johnny Jones (pianist) (1924–1964). Chicago blues pianist and singer.
- John Howard (born 1939), the 25th Prime Minister of Australia. Colloquially known as Little Johnny.
- Little Johnny Taylor (1943–2002), an American blues and soul singer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Johnny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.