From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up liu or LIU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liu is a Chinese surname.
Liu or LIU may also refer to:
- Liù, the slave girl in Turandot
- Liu, Estonia, a village in Gulf of Riga, north Europe
- Laureate International Universities
- Lebanese International University, Lebanon
- Linköping University, Sweden
- Long Island University, New York, United States
- Lughat il-Ishaarah il-Urduniah, the Jordanian name for Levantine Arabic Sign Language or Syro-Jordanian Sign Language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.