Liu Zhongtian 劉忠田
|Born||1964 (age 54–55)|
|Citizenship||Chinese and Maltese|
|Education||Diploma in Administrative Management, Liaoning Radio and TV University|
|Known for||Founder, China Zhongwang Holdings|
|Net worth||US$2.8 billion (April 2017)|
|Board member of||
Liu Zhongtian (劉忠田) (born 1964) is a Chinese-Maltese billionaire businessman, and the founder of China Zhongwang Holdings Limited (HKEx: 01333), the world's second largest industrial aluminum extrusion company.
Liu founded China Zhongwang in 1993. From 1993 to 2016, he was the company president. Prior to China Zhongwang Holdings, Zhongtian created and served as chairman for Liaoyang Factory, Futian Chemical, Hong Cheng and Liaoning Cheng Cheng Plastics.
He is now the chairman.
Liu has purchased citizenship of Malta.
- "#666 Liu Zhongtian & family". Forbes. Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- "China Zhongwang Holdings Ltd (CHZHF.PK)". Reuters. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "China Zhongwang to Spin Off Extrusions Business As Founder Resigns". Aluminium Insider. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "On the road of lightweight development". Finance Asia. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- "Zhongtian Liu: the Chinese aluminium billionaire who is now a Maltese citizen and has been given the vote in Maltese general elections - Daphne Caruana Galizia's Notebook - Running Commentary". daphnecaruanagalizia.com. 20 May 2016. Retrieved 8 February 2018.