From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up liva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liva may refer to:
- Līva, river in Latvia
- Līva, former name of Liepāja
- Liva, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Liva (album), a live album by Gåte
- Liva, female Latvian name First recorded as a given name of Latvians in 1461. Possibly from Līvija ("Livia"), or a feminine form of the rare medieval name Līvs, from līvs ("Livonian").
- Liva, the Arabic alternative name for a sanjak, an Ottoman administrative division
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.