Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up liva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liva may refer to:
- Līva, river in Latvia
- Līva, former name of Liepāja
- Liva, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Liva (album), a live album by Gåte
- Liva, female Latvian name First recorded as a given name of Latvians in 1461. Possibly from Līvija ("Livia"), or a feminine form of the rare medieval name Līvs, from līvs ("Livonian").
- Liva, the Arabic alternative name for a sanjak, an Ottoman administrative division
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.