Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Livingstone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Livingstone is a Scottish surname and a given name.
Livingstone may also refer to:
- Livingstone Falls, on the Congo River
- Livingstone, Zambia, a city next to Victoria Falls
- Livingstone, Waikato, a suburb of Hamilton, New Zealand
- Livingstone, Otago, a settlement in New Zealand's South Island
- Livingstone Mountains, Malawi
- Shire of Livingstone, a former local government area in Queensland, Australia
- Livingstone, Northern Territory, Australia
- David Livingstone Centre, museum in Blantyre, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Livingstonia, Malawi
- Livingston (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Livingstone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.