Jump to navigation Jump to search
Livry may refer to:
Places in France
- Livry, Calvados
- Livry, Nièvre
- Livry-Gargan, in the Seine-Saint-Denis department
- Livry-Louvercy, in the Marne department
- Livry-sur-Seine, in the Seine-et-Marne department
- Emma Livry (1842–1863), French ballerina
- Henri de Livry (1884-1979), French actor known for Notre Dame van de sloppen, Histoire vraie and Dropped from Heaven
- François Sanguin de Livry (fl. 1720), French ambassador to Poland
- François-Hyppolite Sanguin, marquis of Livry (18th century), who built the Château de Bénouville
- Gare de Livry-sur-Seine, a station on the Transilien Paris – Lyon railway line
- Canton of Livry-Gargan, a canton of the Seine-Saint-Denis department
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Livry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.