KDE System Monitor, an lm_sensors frontend for KDE
3.5.0 / November 23, 2018
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Website||lm-sensors on GitHub|
lm_sensors (Linux-monitoring sensors), is a free open source software-tool for Linux that provides tools and drivers for monitoring temperatures, voltage, humidity, and fans. It can also detect chassis intrusions.
In 2013, the sensors-detect command of lm-sensors began disrupting the gamma correction settings of some laptop display screens. This occurs while it is probing the I2C/SMBus adapters for connected hardware monitoring devices. Probing of these devices was disabled by default.
- V3-5-0 on GitHub
- ArchWiki Contributors (4 May 2018). "lm_sensors". ArchWiki. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- Larabel, Michael (26 September 2013). "LM-Sensors Sensor-Detect Is Causing Hardware Issues". Phoronix. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- Delvare, Jean (5 September 2013). "lm-sensors". lm-sensors.org. Archived from the original on 6 September 2015. Also available at "lm_sensors". HWMon Wiki. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- Toskin, Andrew; Roeck, Guenter (2017). "Issue #17: Add list of risk factors to documentation". GitHub. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- lm-sensors on GitHub
- HWMon, the new parent project of lm_sensors
|This Linux-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|