Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up locked up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Locked Up may refer to:
- Locked Up (song), by hip hop/R&B artist Akon
- Locked Up: A Mother's Rage, a 1991 TV movie
- Locked Up Abroad, a British docudrama television series
- "Locked Up!", an episode of the television series Victorious
- Vis a vis (TV series), a Spanish television series, released as Locked Up in the UK
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Locked Up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.