From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lod is a city in Israel. Lod, LOD and LoD may also refer to:
- Law of Demeter, a design guideline for developing software.
- Lawrence O'Donnell, Jr., a political analyst, TV producer, and actor.
- Legacy of Darkness (disambiguation), various.
- Legal Operations Detachment; see United States Army Reserve Legal Command.
- The Legend of Dragoon, a PlayStation role-playing game.
- Legion of Doom (disambiguation), multiple uses
- Length on deck, a measurement of a ship over the deck from forward deck to the transom.
- Length of day
- LOD, the length of a mean solar day in a uniform time scale such as International Atomic Time; see ΔT.
- Letter of demand (of payment), an instrument in debt collection
- Level of detail, a computer graphics technique to adapt the detail of the displayed 3D object to the user needs.
- Limit of detection
- Line of dance in Ballroom
- Linked Open Data, using web technologies to link open data
- LOD score, logarithm of odds.
- Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, an official expansion to the computer game Diablo II.
- Loss on Drying
- Lod is the Lombardan name of the city Lodi, Lombardy, and the Province of Lodi, in Italy.
- Lod Veg' is the Lombardan name of Lodi Vecchio, an Italian commune besides Lodi.
- Last order date a milestone in Product Life Cycle
- Lod (crater) a crater in the Oxia Palus quadrangle of Mars.
- Ice (Dukaj novel) (original title: Lód), a 2007 novel by Jacek Dukaj.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.