From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lode in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In geology, lode refers to an economic mineral deposit.
Lode may also refer to:
- Lode is an old English word meaning rich source of supply
- The Cambridgeshire Lodes are a series of artificial water channels used to drain the Fenland in East Anglia, England
- Lode, Cambridgeshire is a village
- In Italy, lode is also a distinction awarded to exceptional students completing a bachelor's degree.
- In many Square-Enix Role-playing games, weapons are given the Lode designation (e.g. "Lode Sword"), implying that they are made of an unknown or unnamed mineral
- Lode Runner is a 1983 platform game
- Lodestone, a magnetized rock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lode.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.