|Industry||Corporate/Brand Identity Design|
|Bill Gardner, Founder|
Brian Miller, Co-founder
Troy Tabor, Co-founder
Gail Leis, Partner
Anne Hellman, Co-Author, Editor
Catharine Fishel, Co-Author
LogoLounge is a research and networking tool for graphic designers who create corporate identities, or logos.
Members can search the database by keywords provided by the originator, or according to such criteria as designer, color, shape, symbol, client, etc. Members also bookmark and organize favorite designs in “Lightboxes,” read articles pertaining to the graphic design industry, and connect with other members.
LogoLounge launched in 2002 and was created from a need for an efficient way to find reference material for logos. The site’s founder is corporate identity designer Bill Gardner, president of Gardner Design in Wichita, Kansas.
Logos submitted to LogoLounge are considered for publication in the affiliated book series. Each book features the most recent top 2,000 logos selected by industry judges and organized according to trends and keywords. As of 2018, LogoLounge Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, and Master Library Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4 have been published by Rockport Publishers. Book 9 was published by HOW Publishing, and Book 10 and all future books will be published by Indicia Press .
- 10 Top Logo Design Resources, Creative Bloq. Retrieved 2013, September 18
- "Featured business person: Bill Gardner".
- GardnerDesign.com.. Retrieved 2013, September 18
- Dennis, Tom (2010-05-17). Bill Gardner, Computer Arts.
- "The World of Graphic Design in 2012".
- LogoLounge Book Series, Amazon. Retrieved 2013, September 17
- LogoLounge v.6, Noxcreative.com. Retrieved 2013, September 17
- High Fives from LogoLounge Book 8!, atlasbranding.com. Retrieved 2013, September 17
- Stuff in the “LogoLounge” Category Archived 2016-03-03 at the Wayback Machine (2013, September 21), Visual Lure.
- National Branding Expert Bill Gardner Launches Third International Design and Branding Trend Book: “LogoLounge 3,” GlobeNewswire. Retrieved 2013, September 18.