||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)
Station Concourse of Lok Fu MTR Station.
Lok Fu is a station on the Hong Kong MTR Kwun Tong Line. It was opened on 1 October 1979 as part of the Modified Initial System (MIS; now Kwun Tong Line), the first part of the MTR.
The Kowloon Walled City is located near the station.
- A: Lok Fu Centre Phase I
- B: Lok Fu Centre Phase II
- 13A (Exit A) to Broadcast Drive
- 54 (Exit A) to Shun Tin Estate
- 54M (Exit A) to Tin Ma Court/Tin Wang Court
- 58 (Exit B) to Tung Tau Estate
Lok Fu Bus Terminus (Exit A)
- 103 to Chuk Yuen Estate / Pokfield Road (via Hong Kong University)
- 11D to Kwun Tong Ferry (via Kowloon City)
- 7 to Star Ferry (via Waterloo Road)
- 7B to Hung Hom Ferry (via Kowloon Tong, Ho Man Tin)
- 7M (Circular) to Chuk Yuen Estate
- 84M to Chevalier Garden (via City One Shatin)
- N29 (Night service) to Tung Chung MTR Bus Terminus / Tseung Kwan O (Po Lam)